Message sent from:

Complaints procedure

In the event of an individual parent/carer being concerned or dissatisfied with some aspect of School life he/she should first discuss the issue with the staff member most immediately concerned. For example, if there are concerns about child’s work, the parent/carer should speak to the Class Teacher.

In most cases this initial contact will help to resolve any problems, however if a parent’s/carer’s concerns are not addressed the complaint should be referred to the Head of School who will consider and respond to the issues that have been raised.

If the parent/carer is unhappy with the Head of School’s response then he/she should refer to problem in writing to the Executive Headteacher or  Chair of the Governing Body, care of the School.

In the unlikely event of any problem still not being resolved the Governing Body has adopted the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Multi-Academy Trust policy.

Complaints about SEN provision

First of all talk to your child’s class teacher. If you are still worried or need additional information you could talk to the head of school, the SENDco or the Executive Headteacher. If still not satified then follow the complaints procedure.

The parents of pupils with disabilities have the right to make disability discrimination claims to the first-tier SEND tribunal if they believe that our school has discriminated against their children. They can make a claim about alleged discrimination regarding:

  • Exclusions
  • Provision of education and associated services
  • Making reasonable adjustments, including the provision of auxiliary aids and services


Hit enter to search